Made in Brazil, these collectible porcelain tips will enhance the aesthetic and function each time they are in your hand.
The tips are heated in high temperature 3 times throughout the complete process.
First time the oven is heated in order to make the actual tip.
Second burn time is for the enameled process. The enameling process is the process where they uses ground glass and ore to make the decal ready for the application.
Finally, the third and last heating is to glue the decal and ensure the finish by using very high temperatures.
Includes 1 smell-proof carrying tube which can be used to clean if it gets dirty.
Place Glass Tip into the tube.
- Fill with hot water + baking soda + dish soap
- Wait for 5 minutes
- Gently shake the tube for 30 seconds.
- Remove the bottom cap and the solution can be collected & reused.
- Fill tube with cold water & shake another 30 seconds.
- Empty tube, let the tip dry and sit for 3 hours before use.
- Enjoy your squeaky clean porcelain piece.
*For collectors purpose only, this product is not meant to be used for consumption.